With the issues of health and safety concerns during the current Covid-19 Crisis the safety of our drivers and our customers is of the utmost importance to us.
We have been providing and will continue a full service to all passengers and customers for your essential travel needs all our drivers have been advised to closely follow all government guidelines.
We should all follow the government guidelines for staying safe and alert. These can be found on the following website. https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Where possible we will be taking all the precautions within the vehicles to keep you safe. Our drivers have been given the guidelines for protecting themselves and also customers like cleaning their vehicle after each journey.
Our recommendation to our customers while taking undertaking a journey is
- Wash your hands often to avoid contamination. Wash your hands before commencing a journey and after you have finished a journey. Where cabs have Sanitizer use it before and after a journey.
- Travel in the back seat of a cab where possible
- Cover your mouth or nose with a tissue (not your hand) when coughing or sneezing and discard the tissue when you leave the vehicle in a bin. Please don’t leave it in the cab.
- Choose to pay by card where possible this can be easily done by downloading our app and using that to book your journeys and pay for your rides.
- If you do pay by cash wash or sanitize your hands as soon as you can afterwards.